the greatest success at being a qualified failure

"I have been reading some of your entries, and the first question that comes to mind
is; What makes you so qualified to make these judgements/analyses? I know, you
repeat yourself and talk about not living for yourself and living for others, and not
caring what others think, but it seems that you contradict yourself. The SteVen I
see from afar and the StePHen from the site seem like 2 different people. The March
24th entry made me laugh. Do you pretend to be someone else when you write your
entries? Do you take your own advice? Just wondering."
-Leery

heather,
well first i must say thank you for not only writing me but also reading
modesty.
i am in no way qualified to write modesty. i am a failure @ relationships
and the march 24 entry was more from people learning from my mistakes than
anything else.
i am human. i have made horrible mistakes in my life. i dont consider myself a good person, if anywhere on modesty i have made
that assumption please tell me and i will erase the entry.
actually, by all accounts, on tuesday november 25th @ 2:13am i wrote

"Clarification:
I am a human and I fail. this is a statement to say that I, stephen christian, am not perfect. I am no super hero or saint. instead I am here to acknowledge that I am a failure, like every other human being. I am the least of these, and have made more than my share of idiotic choices in my lifetime. I try to be a man of character but alas, can not say that with any sincerity. but I refuse to quit trying. I now know what it feels like to need Gods grace and mercy, and I would hope that each reader would not think themselves better than to need Gods grace, or think that they are better than anyone else. some have said that I have acted "holier than though", and if I have in the past than I am sorry, for I know that I am no better than anyone else in this world, and am not worthy to wash the lowest of the lows feet... and if through my failures I can teach others to avoid the snares I have so eloquently stepped in then my broken ankles are not in vain. -stephen"

I simply now write what i see, feel, and LEARN. i dont view myself as an advise column but a history book, where others can look back at my life to know what they should not do in theirs. thank you again miss. leery for the inquiry of my character.

~steVen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mankind gives life to machine!

the six word memoir

BREAKING HEARTS AND TAKING NAMES. a failure of character revealed. (repair) (dismantle)