we the walking corpses all dressed in our black tuxedos
and silk ties
who we really are veiled in falsehood.
no one is honest
no one is true
let me unveil who i am so others may learn

i am a walking corpse
look at my mantel of purple attemting to convince you i am royalty.
i am no king but on the contrary a man servant who stole hears and this cloak.
i seek skin like riches so i can feel better about my own corpse.
in self seeking i stumbled upon this crown.
i deserve death but instead found this psuedo life laying in a gutter ordained in these fine clothes.
all an illusion of someone that is not me.
see this halo?
i stole it.
see this glow about my face?
it is the fire of hell behind me thta makes my apperance so bright.
oh the red scarf around my neck, it is beautiful i agree. but it was white until i dipped it into the blood of those i had to crush to get to this hill i have convinced you is a mountian. success is a four letter word, validity is a self serving lie. oh granjure of fame is evasive and is like cigaretts; addicitive, corosive, and in the end will kill you in some capacity. i wish to take off these garmets of self-adoration, but i realize now the only way to come back to life is to reveal the corpse i truly am.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great, new posts :) finally.

I doubt if you've seen the comment under "tao of stephen/ leonardo da vinci" just thought I should mention it here. *I hate posting comments :(* sad the email doesn't work anymore.
Anonymous said…
by the way this guy is from the band ANBERLIN listen to his purevolume site!!! hes awesome
rachelcrowder said…
"i deserve death but instead found this psuedo life laying in a gutter ordained in these fine clothes.
all an illusion of someone that is not me.
see this halo?
i stole it. "

this post is more than 5 years old, but i am just now finding it and getting to enjoy this wonderful thinking

Popular posts from this blog

mankind gives life to machine!

the six word memoir

BREAKING HEARTS AND TAKING NAMES. a failure of character revealed. (repair) (dismantle)