"I just borrowed Over the Rhine's "Ohio" CD from a friend. It's easily one of my
new favorite cd's of 2003. Very good emotional music with powerful lyrics. Im
totally referring it to all my friends. Right now that my type of musical taste, do
you have any suggestions?"
-ucfb

what a great cd that is. Angela Griner loaned it to me and i was instantly hooked into the lyrics. if you are looking for more along those lines please do yourself the biggest favor and go buy damian rice "O". it is an amazing cd and anyone in to the slightest bit of singer/songwriters or folk really needs to aquire this. also try dennison whitmer, josh tillman, saxon shore, anything off the label "burnt toast vinyl", damian jurardo, pedro the lion, or angela griner. these are a good place to start.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mankind gives life to machine!

BREAKING HEARTS AND TAKING NAMES. a failure of character revealed. (repair) (dismantle)

the six word memoir